Thursday, April 23, 2009

How 'bout that P.E.?

Physical education? no.
Psychic experience? yes.

So, being inspired by SGP, I decided to find a loca
l psychic to get a reading done. I knew of one near me, but I wasn't sure about it, so I was talking to my friend's family friend, who happens to be a psychic (not a paid one, but probably could be), and she travels all over to meet with psychics, and it turns out that the one near me happened to be very reliable, so I decided to go to her.
(Just to throw it out there, I totally rocked my SGP shirt there. I was planning on possibly taking a picture, but that didn't happen :( )

Anyways, I decided to get a tarot card readin
g done, because it was the cheapest and was the "walk-in special."
So, when I was shuffling the cards, one fell on the ground, because these cards were HUGE and I have pretty tiny hands... and she gave me this look like that card was going to curse me... and I tried to look at it, but I didn't want to make a big deal, but now I wish I knew what it was..

The first thing she told me was that I was going to live a very long life, which I was very happy about. I always had this fear of going into a reading to hear that you are going to die within 24 hours...
and then for the next 5 minutes she talked about all this confusion and decision weighing and communication issues in my life that I won't get into on here and bore you all to death.

ANYWAYS, the important part...
At the end, since it was just a light reading, I could ask the cards one questions, so I asked about my future career path, and whether I will continue further into film, as I am focused on it right now...
now, let me fill you in on some background knowledge.
I have been focused on film for a while now. I am still not completely decided on what aspect of film I would like to work in. My dream job is a music supervisor, but since that is a very hard job to achieve, I have been in search of a job that will keep me on set, but also doing something that I love. 
now back to the psychic.
when I asked her this question. she instantaneously said "no." just like that.
then she followed up that I might continue in the industry, but not where I think I want to be right now. She proceeded to tell me about how I am attracted to film because I am a person who lives inside my head, kind of like fantasy... which is true, in a way.
but then she went on to say.... "I am feeling another job though.. Have you ever thought about writing?"

Writing. a.k.a. the occupation I wrote about in my last post.
It was just freaky because I had been thinking alot about that recently.

Now, I'm a pretty determined person. I am also stubborn, and love proving people wrong. so when she tells me that I'm not going to do it, I want to prove fate wrong.
Then again, she also told me that "there would be a distractor who will pull you away from your career choice, and tell you it's not the correct one..." .... oh, irony....

there's my rambling. enjoy.

Nicole T

No comments:

Post a Comment