Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"Gonna use my, my, my imagination"

Soooo, I have had so much time the last couple nights to post a blog, and I was really excited to post one because it has been a while, but every freaking time I opened a new post to write something, my mind just went blank. I have apparently lost all writing abilities. 
I think I need a new SGP vlog to transcribe so I can pretend I have something to write... (*points everyone towards previous post*)

anyways... Miss Hilarie Burton posted yet another lovely message on the blog today (*exaggerated pointing towards previous link*).... and all the SGP followers have been posting more lovely posts about their best friends... so I figured I would give it a go because I obviously don't have the imagination right now to write anything else...

If I was to choose my best friend, I know for a fact who I would choose. My best friend Jackie and I have known each other since 3rd grade, but didn't become best friends until 7th grade. It's weird how someone you have known for years can suddenly become your best friend. BUT, i don't ask questions, because now I have her, and I love having someone I can count on no matter what. She is beautiful, kind, caring, and unique, and, although she doesn't usually see that in herself, I hope she knows that I will always be there to tell it to her! We have been through so much, and I can never thank her enough :)
if i wasnt having multiple issues with blogger right now i would post sentimental photos... but i'm sure i will update with some later.

I am blessed with many many close friends as well! and if i had all the time in the world I would so tell you bout all of them...

and i love all my SGP friends =].... and quick shoutout... ALI YOU ARE AMAZING. you might kill me for that... but you inspire us as well, and you need to give yourself more credit, girl!

love always,
Nicole T

No comments:

Post a Comment